- Bonus content
- Live events
- Learn More
Jenny Maclay is the founder of the Jenny Clarinet blog (www.jennyclarinet.com) and today she makes her second appearance on the podcast. We discuss new years’ resolutions–both her’s and mine–and you’ll learn how you can take part in her clarinet “Boot Camp” sessions that combine the interactive elements of social media with a structured practice routine to help you stay on track.
- Keeping your clarinets safe in cold weather
- Jenny’s Boot Camps:
- & more!
- Introducing the 2019 – French Clarinet Boot Camp
- Jenny discusses what its like to participate in her boot camps and social media community
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Structuring your practice sessions
- Long Tones
- Scales and Technical Studies
- Get your practice done early in the morning!
- “There are two types of people, morning people and people who don’t know that they’re morning people”
- Incorporating mindfulness into your practice routine
- The challenges of social media and technology when trying to unplug
- Notifications and Multitasking
Backun Musical ServicesReinventing the clarinet, one piece at a time. Save 10% on your next Backun accessory purchase with code "CLARINEAT" at checkout.
Clarineat Podcast Production Team: