- Bonus content
- Live events
- Learn More
Learn how to get longer-lasting reeds and stay healthier at the same time, how to improve your audition abilities by recording yourself and using modern apps, how to become a paperless musician, and be inspired by one of the most prominent bass clarinetists of the 20th century.
Note: All links below open in a new tab.
- John Mackey on the science of Reedjuvinate (full episode)
- Jason Heath on winning the audition (full episode)
- Hugh Sung on being a paperless musician (full episode)
- Harry Sparnaay on studying bass clarinet in the 1960s (full episode)
- D’Addario Reeds
- Reedjuvinate reed hydration system
- Winning the Audition by Jason Heath
- From Paper to Pixels by Hugh Sung
- Air Turn Pedal
- Contrabass Conversations Podcast with Jason Heath
- A Musical Life Podcast with Hugh Sung
Backun Musical ServicesReinventing the clarinet, one piece at a time. Save 10% on your next Backun accessory purchase with code "CLARINEAT" at checkout.
Clarineat Podcast Production Team: