- Bonus content
- Live events
- Learn More
In today’s episode of the podcast I’m joined by Barry Green who is the author of The Inner Game of Music. We discuss his best-selling book, why it’s important to be mindful as a musician, and more.
Clarineat supporters get access to an ad-free, extended version of today’s episode at http://www.clarineat.com/support
- Techniques of the Inner Game
- Importance of mindfulness as a musician
- Barry’s other books
- D’Addario Reeds
- The Inner Game of Music by Barry Green
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallway
- The Master of Music by Barry Green
- The Music Lesson by Victor Wooten
Backun Musical ServicesReinventing the clarinet, one piece at a time. Save 10% on your next Backun accessory purchase with code "CLARINEAT" at checkout.
Clarineat Podcast Production Team: