In today’s episode of the podcast I share part one of two in a series where I’ll be releasing “lightning rounds” and other extended portions of past episodes that had previously been made available exclusively to Patreon backers. I’ll be working in reverse chronological order, starting at Episode 68 with Brad Behn, Episode 67 With Charles Neidich, and then Episode 65 where I discussed some ways to travel to Clarinetfest on a budget.
Included in today’s Episode:
- Bradford Behn (“Lightning Round” from episode 68)
- Charles Neidich (“Lightning Round” from episode 67)
- How to travel to ClarinetFest on a budget (Extended content from episode 65)
Lighting Round Questions
- If I were to walk over to your music stand right now, what would I find on it?
- What piece of music or album changed your life irreversibly?
- If you could play any instrument other than the clarinet, which would it be and why?
- If you could go back in time to meet any musician who would it be and why?
- While we are back in time, what advice would you give your 21 year old self?
- What is one book that you think every clarinetist should read?
- How many clarinets do you have?