Join the Conversation
- Join the Clarineat Facebook Community
- Questions? Comments? Contact: email@example.com
- Take part in the Clarineat Book Club!
Upgrade to the Gold EditionAll Patreon backers get early access to extended ad-free, high resolution audio episodes, bonus content, and more.
In this episode of the Clarineat Podcast host Sean Perrin speaks with Tim Elvy from Legere Reeds. They discuss the history and development of synthetic reeds, some differences and benefits between traditional reeds and synthetic products, and, of course, go over the Legere product line including the difference between the new Signature Reeds and the new European Signature model.
Also Available on: iTunes
Legere European Signature Reeds
Strength Comparison Chart
5 winners will receive the Legere clarinet reed in the strength and cut of their choice, mailed directly from Legere. (Approx value $40 per reed).
Includes free worldwide shipping. To be eligible to win please subscribe to the Clarineat newsletter on the sidebar.
Clarineat Podcast Production Team:
- Sean Perrin, Host and Founder
- Andrew Morrow, Debate Co-Host
- Brian Schappals, Audio Editor
- Meghan Taylor, Copy Editor
- Bret Newton, Research Assistant
- Tony Park, Social Media
- Josh Ng
- Karen Doty
- Patty Selenski
- William Enwright